Celebrate FALL with Salsa Sarah
and Salsa for the Soul!
Starting TUESDAY, October 21st, join us for our NEXT
6 Week Salsa Dancing Session!
We’re focusing on a syllabus style teaching method introduced by Edie “The Salsa Freak!!”, where moves build on each other. We won’t be learning crazy combinations you won’t remember, but teaching you moves that are fun for the leader and the follower!
See below for all the details:
Fall Salsa Classes with Salsa Sarah: 6 Week Session
Tuesdays October 21st – November 25th
**Our Intermediate classes are canceled until further notice**
6 Week Beginner Salsa Class $85:
***Please note the LATEST time change***
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm
Basic footwork, turns, styling and partner work PLUS the MUST KNOWS of how to dance successfully with a partner!
Details about Salsa for the Soul Classes:
- 6 week sessions that build progressively each class
- Payments made in full on line or at the first class of each session, no refunds. In person, cash please
- Classes start promptly at times listed above
- Location: Configuration Dance Theater, 230 Lexington Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Entrance on the Ashland side of the building.
- Singles welcome as we rotate partners
- Please bring a clean pair of smooth soled shoes to dance in and/or a comfortable pair of socks. (No black or dark brown soled shoes with rubber bottoms that could scuff the floor.)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- PRE-REGISTER by clicking the “Buy Now” button on this page!
Space Limited-Register TODAY!
Salsa for the Soul Classes focus on teaching you how to:
- Move with fluidity and grace
- Feel confident dancing with different partners
- Find and Feel the rhythm of Latin music
- Dance in time with the music
- Lead and follow with great technique so you can dance with anyone around the world!
- Move your body in the style of Latin dancing
- Solo with shines and fancy footwork during song breaks
- Turn properly and with good technique
- Feel your body and connect with your body so you feel good while dancing
- Enjoy the feeling, rhythm and timing of Latin dancing
- Have fun while dancing within yourself, with your partner and the world around you
- I also encourage you to become a part of our Facebook community, a space where you will have access to interviews and posts about amazing Latin dance teachers and be able to connect with fellow salsa dancers. Click here to like my Salsa for the Soul Facebook page and get connected!
We teach L.A. on1 style of salsa dancing, Cuban style, and N.Y. Mambo on2 shines, which add more flare and flavor to your social dancing.
Singles welcome, partners rotate during class.
Before taking the Intermediate level class, you must take one Beginner session or more with Salsa for the Soul (handled on a case by case basis).
Couples welcome who want to dance with each other solely.