Hey Gorgeous Woman You Be (yes, I’m talking to YOU!),
Let’s talk for a minute.
Feel like you’re sleepwalking through life?
Low energy, uninspired?
Libido so low it’s nearly nonexistent?
Can’t remember what it felt like to feel ALIVE?
Well, have I got a remedy for you!
Spring is HERE and with it all the blossoming and blooming of life around us.
Step into your full blooming and blossom with us this spring like the beautiful flowers and buds on the trees right now!
Re-Claim your Sexuality
Embrace your Divine Femininity
Express your Sensuality
Sensual Body Movement for Women
Sensual Body Movement for Women with Salsa Sarah
Here are the dates listed below:
Mondays May 19th – June 30th (no class May 26th) Sensual Body Movement for Women Class $120:
Please join us, taking enrollment now!
Our last class session SOLD OUT!! Advanced registration highly recommended!
May 19th – June 30th (No Class May 26th)
- 7:00 – 8:30pm
Ladies, you will experience:
- Free form movement to music that spans the globe
- Body isolations and how to move your body in ways that feel sensual, connected and good to you
- Techniques in Body Centered Awareness: embodying yourself with breath as you move
- Latin dancing steps and body movement from Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha, Afro-Cuban Rumba and more
- Stretching, warm ups and cool downs
- Meditation and intention setting
Details about Salsa for the Soul Classes:
- 6 week sessions that build progressively each class
- TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT Click here to pay in full!
- Cash payments are made in full at the first class of each session
- Class passes are non-refundable and can be used for the session you signed up for or for the next 6 week session to follow. After two sessions, they are null and void.
- Classes start promptly at times listed above
- Location: Configuration Dance Theater, 230 Lexington Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Entrance on the Ashland side of the building.
- Please bring a clean pair of smooth soled shoes to dance in and/or a comfortable pair of socks. (No black or dark brown soled shoes with rubber bottoms that could scuff the floor.)
- Wear comfortable clothing
PRE-REGISTER by emailing Sarah at email@example.com now!
Space Limited-Register TODAY!
Location: Configuration Dance Studio 230 Lexington Ave. Buffalo, NY 14222, On the corner of Lexington and Ashland. Entrance on Ashland
Salsa for the Soul Classes focus on teaching you how to:
- Find and Feel the rhythm in Latin music
- Dance in time with the music
- Lead and follow with great technique so you can dance with anyone around the world!
- Move your body in the style of Latin dancing
- Solo with shines and fancy footwork during song breaks
- Turn properly and with good technique
- Feel your body and connect with your body so you feel good while dancing
- Enjoy the feeling, rhythm and timing of Latin dancing
- Have fun while dancing within yourself, with your partner and the world around you
I also encourage you to become a part of our Facebook community, a space where you will have access to interviews and posts about amazing Latin dance teachers and be able to connect with fellow salsa dancers. Click here to like my Salsa for the Soul Facebook page and get connected!
We teach L.A. on1 style of salsa dancing, Cuban style, and N.Y. Mambo on2 shines, which add more flare and flavor to your social dancing.