Want to feel sexy in your body again, or maybe for the first time?
Ready to boost your self-esteem and feel good about YOU, just the way you are?
I’m ready too. That’s why I’ve created this empowering opportunity for you to get into your body, feel good about yourself, and learn how to shake it on the dance floor at the same time!
Check out the new Ladies Latin Styling session which starts Monday, February 24th, 7-8:30pm in Buffalo, N.Y.
Ready to sign up? Email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Class size is limited to ten women so RSVP ASAP! See you soon!
*Ladies Latin Styling is designed for those with a beginner to intermediate level of Salsa or Latin dance experience*
Join our Facebook community:
Click here to RSVP for the class.
See below for all the juicy details!
Ladies Latin Styling Class
Ladies, you will learn and practice the basics of how to style and move your body with flare, precision and intention while looking good and feeling great in your body while solo and partner dancing.
- February 24 – March 31, 2014
- $120 paid in full at the first class, cash payment please, no refunds
- Location: Configuration Dance Theater, 230 Lexington Ave., Buffalo, N.Y. 14222. Entrance on Ashland side of building.
- Wear comfortable and form fitting clothing that you can stretch and move easily in
- Wear comfortable, smooth soled shoes and bring a pair of socks for spinning
- Bring a water bottle and a camera to record each session’s summary at the end of class
Learn and Practice:
- Latin Body Motion: what makes Latin dancing look Latin!
- Footwork and clarify the basic salsa steps with style and precision
- Styling of the hands, arms and head
- Turning with style
- Technique for styling while partner dancing and solo dancing
- Shines: fancy footwork
- Body rolls, sits and snaps to use while partner dancing or solo dancing
- Must Knows of how to follow a lead
- Have fun and feel GOOD in your body!
Pre-Register NOW by emailing Sarah at email@example.com to reserve your spot!