Sensual Body Movement for Women 6 Week Session
Dear Woman you Be!
How connected do you feel to your body and your sensuality?
Would you like to feel more pleasure in your daily realm than you’re currently experiencing?
How often do you feel ecstatic, sensual, deeply connected to your femininity?
It’s part of our natural biology to feel pleasure and I believe that more often than not, we can feel pleasure on the daily and re-learn how to access it when we’re feeling stressed, lonely, down, or angry. Sometimes that’s the best time to really tap into our sexuality, sensuality, and reclaim our Divine feminine essence which is so nurturing to you and everyone around you!
Get in touch with your sacred center through Sensual Body Movement and learn how to EMBODY the Queen and Goddess you be! Create a loving, conscious, and connecting relationship with yourself.
What’s possible in your work, relationships (with self and others), play, and rest when you are deeply connected to and embodying your sensuality in a healthy and vibrant way?
Take a moment to imagine the endless possibilities!
Intimidated? That’s ok? Come and check it out anyways!
Beginners are welcomed and encouraged to join us. Trust me, this is a safe space for you to open up, connect with others, and most of all connect with yourself!
- • Gentle and restorative Yoga
- • Chair and WALL dancing
- • “The Walk of Femininity”
- • Free-form movement to music that spans the globe
- • Body isolations and how to move your body in ways that feel sensual, connected and good to you
- • Techniques in Body Centered Awareness: embodying yourself with breath as you move
- • Meditation and intention-setting
LADIES, get ready to…
- Reconnect with your Femininity
- Connect with the Power of Being a Woman
- Reconnect with Yourself
- Re-claim your Sexuality
- Embrace your Divine Femininity
- Express Your Sensuality
Payment & FYI
- •6 week sessions that build progressively each class
- •Cash payments are made in full at the first class of each session
- •Class passes are non-refundable and are to be used for the session you signed up for
- •Classes start promptly at times listed above
- •Location: Yoga Parkside, 2 Wallace Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215. Enter in the front of Parkside Lutheran Church: red doors to the left. Go downstairs to the dance studio.
- •Please bring a clean pair of smooth soled shoes to dance in and/or a comfortable pair of socks. (No black or dark brown soled shoes with rubber bottoms that could scuff the floor.)
- •Wear comfortable clothing and bring a water bottle and yoga mat (if you have one)