April Session: SOLD OUT
Sign up for our May Session below!
I’ve been thinking about the Ladies Latin Styling class.
You know, it’s not just about Latin styling or dancing, it’s about how you FEEL in your body when you’re dancing and moving through life. This is what’s actually important to me.
My Goal? To support YOU to feel good, empowered, juicy, and at home in your body. To express and embody the FULLNESS of who you are and BE in this life! To support you to share this in a way that feels in integrity with your values and who you choose to be in this life!
So…I’m renaming the Ladies Latin Styling Class to Sensual Body Movement for Women.
Will we still be learning Latin dance?
Will there be other styles of dance and free form movement involved?
Come join me for an incredible experience to get into your body and move through your life empowered, juiced up, and energized by the beauty you be!
Below are all the details:
Spring into Spring with Sensual Body Movement for Women with Salsa Sarah
Here are the dates listed below:
SOLD OUT: Mondays April 7th – May 12th, Sensual Body Movement for Women Class $120:
Please join us, taking enrollment for the next session now!
Advanced registration highly recommended!
May 19th – June 30th (No Class May 26th)
- 7:00 – 8:30pm
Ladies, you will experience:
- Free form movement to music that spans the globe
- Body isolations and how to move your body in ways that feel sensual, connected and good to you
- Techniques in Body Centered Awareness: embodying yourself with breath as you move
- Latin dancing steps and body movement from Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha Cha, Afro-Cuban Rumba and more
- Stretching, warm ups and cool downs
- Meditation and intention setting
Details about Salsa for the Soul Classes:
- 6 week sessions that build progressively each class
- TO CONFIRM YOUR SPOT Click here to pay in full!
- Cash payments are made in full at the first class of each session
- Class passes are non-refundable and can be used for the session you signed up for or for the next 6 week session to follow. After two sessions, they are null and void.
- Classes start promptly at times listed above
- Location: Configuration Dance Theater, 230 Lexington Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Entrance on the Ashland side of the building.
- Please bring a clean pair of smooth soled shoes to dance in and/or a comfortable pair of socks. (No black or dark brown soled shoes with rubber bottoms that could scuff the floor.)
- Wear comfortable clothing
PRE-REGISTER by emailing Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Space Limited-Register TODAY!
Location: Configuration Dance Studio 230 Lexington Ave. Buffalo, NY 14222, On the corner of Lexington and Ashland. Entrance on Ashland
Salsa for the Soul Classes focus on teaching you how to:
- Find and Feel the rhythm in Latin music
- Dance in time with the music
- Lead and follow with great technique so you can dance with anyone around the world!
- Move your body in the style of Latin dancing
- Solo with shines and fancy footwork during song breaks
- Turn properly and with good technique
- Feel your body and connect with your body so you feel good while dancing
- Enjoy the feeling, rhythm and timing of Latin dancing
- Have fun while dancing within yourself, with your partner and the world around you
I also encourage you to become a part of our Facebook community, a space where you will have access to interviews and posts about amazing Latin dance teachers and be able to connect with fellow salsa dancers. Click here to like my Salsa for the Soul Facebook page and get connected!
We teach L.A. on1 style of salsa dancing, Cuban style, and N.Y. Mambo on2 shines, which add more flare and flavor to your social dancing.