Team Building Through Latin Dancing
The Dance of Leadership: Team Building and Leadership Skills through Latin Dancing
From the avid dancer to someone who “has two left feet”, everyone can come away from a Salsa for the Soul dance experience with greater self-awareness and the practical tools for how to enhance their relationships at work and beyond.
Through a series of Latin partner dancing exercises, participants explore healthy self-management and leadership skills and qualities. Participants will be encouraged to step into a new role of conscious co-creator at work through a fun, intentional, empowering workshop.
This workshop focuses on these partnership skills and insights:
· Communication — both verbal and non-verbal
· Leading and following – how to embody your role fully
· Giving and receiving, i.e., a balance of masculine vs. feminine attributes and principles
· Presence in the moment – mindfulness tools for increased harmony
· Empathy and trust – communicate and relate in appropriate ways that benefit all