I’m hosting a Free Sensual Body Movement Classes for Women. This is an opportunity to see if this class is right for you!
During our 6 week session of Sensual Body Movement, we explore the Jade Egg, healthy pelvic toning exercises, free form sensual movement, yoga, and more in a group of supportive and likeminded women.
Want to try it out to see if it’s a good fit? Sign up below for our Free Class coming up Wed. Feb. 18th at Yoga Parkside.
You MUST RSVP to the FREE CLASS and Q&A to get your FREE ticket so we know who’s coming!
Express your Sensuality
Connect with Yourself
Free Sensual Body Movement for Women Class
with Jade Egg Practices
Wednesday, Feb. 18th 7:30pmYoga Parkside, Parkside Lutheran Church,2 Wallace Ave, Dance StudioEnter red doors to the left of the front entrance of the church, go downstairs to the rightBring a friend and yourself! Offering a special bonus sign up rate for the 6 week session starting Feb. 23rd for those who attend the Free Class Feb 18th!
Our 6 week Class Session Includes:
- Gentle and restorative Yoga
- Jade Egg practices and techniques (Jade Egg not necessary to learn these)
- “The Walk of Femininity”
- Latin Dancing
- Chair, wall, and floor dancing
- Free-form movement to music that spans the globe
- Body isolations and moving your body in ways that feel good to you
- Techniques in Body Centered Awareness: embodying yourself with breath as you move
- Meditation, intention-setting, and group sharing
- 6 week sessions that build progressively each class
- Cash payments are made in full at the first class of each session
- Class passes are non-refundable and can be used for the session you signed up for or for the next following 6 week session to follow. After two sessions, they are null and void.
- Jade Eggs are not include in the price of the class and are bought and used at your own risk
- Classes start promptly at times listed above
- Location: Yoga Parkside, 2 Wallace Ave, Buffalo, NY 14215. Enter in the front of Parkside Lutheran Church: red doors to the left. Go downstairs to the dance studio.
- Please wear dance shoes, socks, or bare feet for dancing
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a water bottle and yoga mat (if you have one)